Oakwood Energy Group is a family led business with a strong vision for the future. Extensive experience in the Energy industry gives Oakwood the benefit of having already seen and overcome many different obstacles and configurations.
As a Company, we believe that our turnkey approach to the Contracting and Energy Industries will ensure our customers are 100% satisfied. We strive to give you the best possible solutions to ensure the highest standard of electrical installations, efficient energy usage and a reduction of your expenditure.
So why choose us?
- Quality: Don’t settle for second best. We believe we are the best installers and consultants around. Attention to detail is at the very top of our agenda. Expert knowledge, extensive experience and premium software enables us to produce the best product possible for our clients.
- Communication: The key to the best customer relationships is understanding needs. We make every effort to understand exactly what you expect, if we haven’t understood fully, we’re keen to know about it.
- Times and Visits: Time is the most sought after commodity in the world. We fully appreciate your time is just as important as ours. For that reason we are committed to ensuring our service is swift but efficient. We make every effort to fit our services around you.
- Industry knowledge: Our staff are highly qualified and have years of experience within each sector of the business. Our vast experience and knowledge within Electrical Contracting, Energy Procurement and Energy Efficiency means our customers get only the very best advice and service.
- Integrity: We assess each and every situation on a unique basis. If we don’t truly believe you will benefit from from our services, we will tell you. We won’t try to sell you extra’s that won’t be of benefit. 0% ambiguity is important to us.
- Belief in what we do: We believe in making our customers and we have developed our skills and experience offering the best quality installations. All renewable installations come with a 10 year, underwritten guarantee
Defining the standards
Our standards are defined by our customers so that we deliver the best care for them. We will:
- Regularly ask customers for their opinions on our service
- Use these opinions to shape the service we provide
- Be honest with customers about the services we can and can’t provide
Our staff are essential in delivering our services and ensuring our customers are satisfied. We will:
- Ensure our staff are sufficiently trained and competent to deliver our services
- Ensure our staff treat all customers with respect, courtesy and understanding
How we communicate
Efficient correspondence with customers is essential in keeping them satisfied. We will:
- Listen carefully to the customer
- Be polite, honest and accurate with the information we provide
- Respond to all enquiries promptly and with courtesy
- Ensure the customer understands all information provided
- Conduct correspondence professionally and confidentially
- Inform customers of any changes or delays in good time
- Provide alternative sources for services where we cannot help
- Keep customers informed of any subsequent stages in the process
Warranties & Insurances
All workmanship warranties and deposits are secured by the Independent Warranty Association.
We are also fully insured by the NICEIC Insurance services with a Public Liability Cover of £5,000,000. If you have any other questions about our cover don’t hesitate to contact us.
Measuring the standards
We want to ensure that our customer care is optimal and this will be measured by our customers. We will:
- Seek regular feedback on customer satisfaction
- Investigate all complaints thoroughly and in a timely fashion
- Use feedback and results of complaint investigations to influence changes in customer care
If you are not satisfied or have a complaint about the conduct/behaviour of a member of the team, our service or our work, then please contact:
By telephone on 0845 567 7333
By email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post: Oakwood Energy Ltd, 16 Weaver Valley Road, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3JU
Oakwood Energy Ltd are a member of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) https://www.recc.org.uk/
The RECC offer a complaints service for disputes relating to the installation of small-scale domestic renewable systems.
Should you wish to make a complaint please contact the RECC https://www.recc.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain